SpiderRock Advisors – Regional Consultant
SpiderRock Advisors, LLC (“SRA”), headquartered in Chicago, IL, is rapidly growing technology-enabled provider of portfolio enhancement solutions to the wealth management and institutional allocator segments of the ~$80 trillion global asset management industry. SRA specializes in the design and implementation of customized derivative enhancement and overlay strategies and other alternative strategies for wealth managers and their clients. Many prominent investment advisors have adopted the SRA platform to access its innovative portfolio enhancement strategies, driving its growth in assets under management.
SRA is seeking to hire a Regional Consultant. The successful candidate will be able to acquire significant product specialization in option-based strategies, sales experience, and an understanding of capital markets likely gained through 5-7 years of experience in the asset management industry.
Supporting our distribution partners by helping to educate them and communicate strategies to their client base (all retail wealth management channels), the role requires flexibility, creativity, and extreme attention to detail.
- 5-7 years experience in asset management covering private wealth channels (RIAs/wires/indies) CFA, CAIA or MBA, or progress toward, preferred Open to travel 20-30% of the time
- Convey sales ideas and accurate product information in a consultative manor.
- Support strategic marketing initiatives on corporate and department level.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with internal SRA resources
- Provide portfolio construction and practice management support to Financial Advisors, helping them strengthen their client relationships and grow their business
- Execute consistent follow up with advisors to advance the sales process and deepen advisor relationships
Here’s What to Expect:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and bonus structure 401K plan and match Progressive time-off benefits Professional Development Reimbursement Recruitment Referral Fee Lunch provided daily to in-office employees Stocked Kitchen in our lounge area Gym membership at our building fitness center on our floor Divvy bike access Tax free commuter deduction Work with high-caliber and innovative professionals A fun and collaborative environment
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Asset Management Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Management Consulting Asset Management Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Multimanager Strategies Asset Management Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Marketing and Public Relations Asset Management Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Asset Management Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors