SENIOR MANAGER/MANAGER – STRATEGY AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Lead economic research and track macro-economic indicators to help drive Policy
- Prepare robust and flexible real estate financial models for live transactions, which include cash flow waterfalls for each investor tier showcasing returns.
- Prepare customized presentations for PPP development
- Support senior management to develop partnerships along with exploring capital solutions for Port City development related activities to achieve strategic objective, Ex: Real estate fund structures, REITS, IPOs and other corporate structures.
- Undertake to prepare synthesized research and presentations pertaining to various topics under consideration within quick turnaround time
- Lead teams through transaction advisory engagements, including pre-deal due diligence, integration support and/or execution support
- Work with the internal departments and external partners and consultants to execute commercialization strategy and support the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Actively liaise and mange relevant Consultants for all ongoing engagements to review, provide constructive feedback, and leadership to successfully complete the engagement.
- Academic or professional qualification in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- At least 6 – 10 years of experience in Real Estate, Strategy, Finance, Consulting or Stock Brokering Full qualification in CFA.
Skills and attributes:
- Demonstrate strong financial modeling skills and ability to analyze real estate KPIs, and operational trends
- Identifying key drivers when analyzing return profile of investments and to have a good handle of macro and micro economic impact on the project
- Ability to carry out detailed and impactful economic research to influence policy initiatives
- lead project teams comprising colleagues from across the Strategy and Transactions sub service lines.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building capabilities Motivation to work as a team player and contribute to a positive team culture- Comfort working across multi-disciplinary, collaborative, and distributed teams
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignment