Institutional Marketing Director, Asset Management, New Jersey
- Help build strategic marketing plans to further develop brand reputation and growth globally
- Promote the firm's capabilities to a global institutional investor audience.
- Lead content creation used across various channels, including thought leadership, web, advertising and social media.
- Lead strategy for earned and paid media, speaking engagements and sponsorships.
- Collaborate effectively with internal marketing colleagues on marketing initiatives
- Develop a strong understand of the company strategies and offerings to effectively communicate and business strategies to market
- Work closely with advertising, brand and corporate communications teams
- Work with digital, and analytics teams to establish measurable KPI's
- Undergraduate degree
- Ideally MBA or
- c. 8-10 years asset management marketing experience - specifically in the institutional channel
- Knowledge and experience across all asset classes (fixed income, real estate, equites etc)
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to product timely and relevant content plans
- Proven experience marketing to institutional client base
- Experience managing strategic campaigns from end to end
- Excellent project management skills