Investment Portfolio Manager
Leverage capital market knowledge and experience along with the daily interaction with other portfolio managers and analysts to manage the investment portfolios of the agency and fiduciary accounts of Associated Trust Company, N.A. ('ATC') in a risk controlled manner. Oversee assets under management of approximately $100,000,000 to $200,000,000 generating fees of approximately $800,000 to $2,000,000. Responsible for supporting Wealth Management and Institutional Services (WMIS) marketing/sales of investment management services and is expected to assist in annual sales of $25,000 in fees.
- Through regular, direct interaction with clients, develop and maintain appropriate investment strategy based on client circumstances, objectives, and risk tolerance. May also be responsible for relationships that begin to involve multi-generational family relationships and/or smaller foundation or endowment boards of directors. Responsible for the effective communication of past portfolio results and current/future portfolio strategy with clients.
- Contributor to components of the ongoing management and administration of the investment function through active participation in teams involved in one or more of the following: Development and administration of compliance policies and procedures; Providing individual security research to the group; Providing external manager/fund research to the group; Providing macro research and asset allocation analysis to the group; Managing model portfolios and/or Research and development of new investment processes/products.
- Execute strategy and monitor portfolios within the framework established by the Chief Investment Officer (“CIO”) in adherence to the compliance policies and procedures of ATC.
- Bachelor's Degree Finance or Economics (Required)
- 4-7 years relevant business experience (Required)
Licenses and Certifications
- CFA-Charted Financial Analyst (Preferred)
- Must have access to reliable transportation and the ability to lawfully drive self, if applicable (Required)
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed to Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
Associated Bank is committed to working diligently with any colleague who needs an accommodation perform the essential functions of the job. Please contact the Leaves & Accommodations office to request an accommodation.
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: firstname.lastname@example.org