Manager of Credit Analysis
ADP is hiring a Manager of Credit Analysis. In this role, you will report to the Senior Director of Credit Analysis and assist with overseeing the credit review process for all current and potential investments related to ADP’s $30 billion money market and fixed income investment portfolio. Provide analytical, portfolio management, and trading support for Delaware staff. Assist in maintaining current on news and events related to current and potential investment.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Provide constant credit surveillance. Keep abreast of developing credit situations through the use of Bloomberg, credit rating agencies, market intelligence, research, and analysis and update in-house credit summaries.
- Assist with the review process to approve or disapprove of new money market funds, commercial paper, bank time deposit, corporate, sovereign, and supranational issues and/or issuers, as well as counterparties for repurchase and reverse repurchase agreements, following discussion and the concurrence of senior management.
- Review and analyze new asset classes for investment purposes.
- Maintain approved lists for money market fund, commercial paper, bank time deposit, corporate, sovereign, and supranational issuers, as well as counterparties for repurchase and reverse repurchase agreements.
- Communicate and discuss credit events and situations to appropriate ADP Delaware associates and ADP management, as appropriate and necessary.
- Monitor all credit upgrades and downgrades by Moody’s and S&P and provide timely notification to appropriate Delaware staff and ADP management, as well as a recommended course of action.
- Maintain a close relationship with Bloomberg, Moody’s, and Standard & Poor’s analysts for clarification of security analytics.
- Assist Senior Director of Credit Analysis with quarterly Fair Value Measurement Assessment memo, managing relationship with outside investment managers, preparing quarterly board reports, and other special projects for senior management.
- Support the mission and objectives of ADP and ADP’s Delaware Operations Work closely with other associates and be a positive influence on the workplace in Delaware.
- Perform other tasks as requested by Senior Director of Credit Analysis or senior management of ADP.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or equivalent is required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA), CFA is desirable.
- Experience: Five plus years of experience in the fixed income industry and/or relevant work experience. Extensive experience within the asset management industry and a thorough knowledge of investment products. Experience analyzing complex credit structures.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Ability to respond and react to a variety of different critical issues simultaneously.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and provide rapid response.
- Bloomberg, PORTIA, Microsoft Office applications.