Investment Analyst - Energy Transition
- Lead the structuring and preparation of risk adjusted valuation models taking into consideration due diligence findings and other commercial, technical, financial and taxation inputs
- Support business/project acquisition due diligence and project financing for potential investments in the energy sector
- Support the preparation of investment cases to be brought before internal management and there after for Board approval
- Perform regional market and competitive analysis as requested to support entry into new project opportunities
- Honours degree qualification in finance, engineering or science
- 3-5 years' energy finance experience (investment banking, project finance, M&A), renewable energy experience considered beneficial
- Strong financial modelling experience and ability to analyse a deal from an equity perspective
- Understanding of key value drivers and return metrics, through the value chain from development to operations
- On offer is a competitive compensation package, the opportunity to join a highly acquisitive business and work alongside an industry expert within the energy transition arena.
- To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact Niamh Fox via email@example.com or apply directly via the link provided.