Why YOU want this position
Enverus is a leading provider of energy analytics, trading and risk, and business automation solutions. We deliver business-critical insights to the global energy industry through state-of-the-art SaaS products built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient, and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies, institutional investors, oilfield services, midstream, investment banks, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as an Associate on our Intelligence team at Enverus. Reporting to a Vice President of Intelligence, you will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, financial analysts, and geologists to publish investment research. Examples of the research you could undertake include operational and ESG benchmarking, productivity and economic optimization and technology assessments. The ideal candidate can provide independent execution while supporting team initiatives, including client calls and in-person roadshows.
- Aggregate and analyze large data sets to identify trends, characterize opportunities, value assets, value companies and generate opinions on market activity using internal workflows built in Enverus Prism.
- Maintain and increment specialized financial and forecasting models using SEC filings, investor documents, transcripts, press releases, and government and industry datasets. Identify and incorporate useful new sources of information.
- Update, maintain and improve proprietary databases critical for formulating opinions on assets including well completion data, operational velocity metrics, ESG metrics and financial data, in collaboration with product and data science teams.
- Participate in conference calls and in-person meetings with clients and prospects, leveraging or demonstrating Enverus Intelligence™ and Enverus Core™ solutions to help answer some of the most challenging questions facing industry and investors today.
Required Work Experience and Education
- 0 - 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Computer or Actuarial Science, or a related field
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Understand the fundamentals and/or economic analysis of the E&P industry
- Obtained or pursuing a professional designation (CFA, MBA, P.Eng., P.Geo)
- Highly computer literate with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and data analytic tools
- Has a can-do attitude along with a deep sense of curiosity
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, strong attention to detail, self-motivated with a strong work ethic
Enverus Core Values
Open collaboration and teamwork are how we build trusting relationships, and we value diversity, equality, and inclusion in all interactions. We treat each other with respect and team members demonstrate integrity and reliability in all they do. We work hard and don’t miss a chance to say thank you or to celebrate our wins and successes with each other; we take time and value having fun at work. We are one team.
PARTNERS FOR LIFE
We listen intently to the needs of our customers, both internally and externally. We passionately take on challenges; and our focus is on fresh ideas and solutions that promise to deliver the highest levels of quality, service, and value. We do our best, and we push each other to be better along the way. With all of this, trust is the foundation. We are known for excellence. We build customer relationships for life.
We drive to be the best at what we do and in turn help our customers be the best at what they do. Our curiosity and our passion for learning is our biggest advantage for our customers. Delivering revolutionary ideas and solutions that disrupt old ways of thinking to accelerate the success of our customers is where we excel. We are nimble, delivering ideas and solutions quickly without sacrificing quality, service, or value. We innovate courageously.