Fund Research Analyst
Part of the Long Only Research team within EFGAM; Fund Analyst is responsible for Conduct discovery and on-going long only fund research. Providing technical support to the team. Providing analysis and recommendations for Mutual Fund list. Perform various administrative duties as required. Write reports, commentaries and meeting minutes on a regular and ad hoc basis.
• Provide analysis and recommendations to manager research team focussing on long only managers
• Maintain appropriate due diligence documentation within the Beesharp database.
• Contribute to manager selection meeting with written fund comments
• To liaise with investment councillors and provide necessary support
• Respond adviser and PM queries
• Provide regular communications on activities in the manager research space including: reports, commentaries and meeting minutes. Eg Mutual Fund matters
• Interview potential and existing fund managers, performing the necessary due diligence.
• Primary responsible for monitoring a group of designated managers through on-going due diligence.
• Provide necessary operational and technical support to team
• Help maintain and update the approved manger lists on Plasma
• Monitor the performance of managers.
• Provide general cover for other team members.
• Attend relevant industry conferences.