RMB Capital Management, LLC is a rapidly growing Chicago-based investment advisory firm with over $10 billion in assets under management. We are seeking an Analyst to join our Asset Allocation and Manager Selection team in Chicago, IL. This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working team player who wants to make an impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
This analyst will bring a generalist mindset and an interest working across asset classes including fixed income, equities, hedge funds, private equity and real estate. They will be intellectually curious, passionate about investing, and have superior quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills.
- Accumulate and analyze capital market and economic data
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative information pertaining to macro market factors
- Execute existing process and procedures, and identify new ways to add value to RMB’s asset allocation process
- Prepare reports and presentations to communicate RMB’s views on investment opportunity and risk
- Monitor the risks and opportunity sets of RMB’s existing 3rd party investment managers across mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity, real estate and separately managed accounts
- Assist in the due diligence process as new managers and strategies are added to the platform
- Identify and source new ideas and new managers for RMB’s clients
- Work side-by-side with other members of the Asset Allocation and Manager Selection team; regularly collaborate with the Investment Committee, Retirement Plan Solutions team, operations team, and client-facing advisors
- While the analyst will be a generalist with a wide range or responsibilities, the degree of emphasis across these duties and responsibilities will be in part dependent on the Analyst’s skillset and interests
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in financial services
- Strong analytical skills required
- Strong quantitative skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel and manipulating large sets of data
- Experience using Bloomberg and/or Factset strongly preferred
- CFA or progress towards CFA strongly preferred
RMB Capital Management, LLC offers a dynamic work environment and competitive compensation and excellent benefits such as:
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sabbatical awards
- If you are offered this position, you will be required to share proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.
About RMB Capital
RMB Capital is an independent investment advisory firm. Its businesses include wealth management, family office services, asset management, and retirement plan consulting. Headquartered in Chicago, RMB also has offices in Denver; Lake Forest, Ill.; Milwaukee; Minneapolis; St. Joseph, Mich.; and Washington D.C. To learn more about RMB, visit www.rmbcap.com.
RMB Capital Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RMB Capital Management, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.