Wealth Manager for a partner-track position
Redmond, Washington based Registered Investment Adviser firm seeks a qualified Financial Adviser for a partner-track position.
Personal Investment Management, Inc. (hereafter “PIM”) is an independent, fee-only RIA. The firm was registered in 1984 and has been serving clients for over 37 years. As of the most recent year-end, PIM has regulatory assets under management of over $500MM and serves 450 client households.
This is a partner-track position for the right candidate. PIM seeks a high-level financial adviser professional with the desire, skills and qualifications to become a next generation leader and equity partner.
PIM seeks a professional Financial Adviser to perform the following functions:
- Provide ongoing, expert financial counsel to a growing number of PIM clients.
- Develop new client relationships via: 1) referrals from existing clients, 2) prospective clients who come to the firm via its website or other marketing initiatives, 3) through her/ his own personal and professional networks and business development efforts.
- Contribute to the investment management and financial planning processes, depending on particular areas of experience and qualifications.
- Contribute experience and subject matter expertise to the firm’s monthly written client communications via technical writing and research.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- CFA Charterholder or Level III candidate.
- 5-10 years of work experience with an RIA.
- Desire to develop new client relationships.
- Successful experience serving as lead financial advisor to a full complement of client households.
- Desire to work within a team of like-minded fiduciary professionals.
- High level critical thinking, listening and communications skills.
- Experience with Tamarac, Morningstar Direct and MoneyGuide Pro software
- Skilled technical researcher/ writer with published writing samples.
- Seeking a leadership and ownership opportunity within 5-7 years.
- Willingness to submit to a background check.
- Relevant licensing (Series 65) or exemption (Series 7/66, CFA, etc).
Compensation negotiable based upon experience and qualifications.