Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM) is the asset management arm of the Charles Schwab Corporation. CSIM delivers a wide variety of products including mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and money market funds within Schwab Asset Management (SAM). The overall SAM team is passionately committed to providing solutions that help Schwab clients achieve their financial goals. SAM includes:
- Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM), the investment advisor for the Schwab Funds mutual funds and ETFs;
- Charles Schwab Investment Advisory (CSIA), which includes all of our proprietary managed accounts, including Schwab Intelligent Portfolios, Schwab Managed Portfolios, Windhaven Investments and ThomasPartners;
SAM is looking to offer direct indexing separately managed accounts to Schwab’s large network of clients. SAM is seeking a Portfolio Manager, Personalized Indexing to assist with managing accounts and enhancing our investment process and technology platform to support this important growth opportunity.
What you do
- Day-to day responsibility for managing a large number of direct indexing accounts in a highly automated, fast-paced environment.
- Provide analytical and qualitative support to management and client-facing business partners.
- Work with Research, CSIM technology, Operations, and key stakeholders to enhance the investment process and deliver customized direct index solutions to Schwab clients.
- Investment Acumen: Working knowledge of direct indexing investment processes and strategies. Outstanding analytical skills, particularly with tax lot optimization techniques, coupled with reasoned judgment and qualitative insights.
- Collaboration Skills: Experienced member of a team of investment professionals with strong performance. Able to collaborate with technology, operations, trading and custodial teams to further the success of the business. Thrives within a rigorous analytical environment.
- Effective Communications Skills: Excellent communication skills (written and verbal). A clear and credible presentation style. Able to concisely communicate business needs and research findings to management.
What you have
- 7+ years in a portfolio management or research position with emphasis on equities
- Experience with managing tax optimized direct indexing accounts or with indexing strategies desirable
- CFA designation and/or post-graduate degree with a quantitative discipline
- Programming knowledge (Python, R) desirable
More searches like this
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors