Associate Financial Inclusion Equity in Bangkok
The Financial Inclusion Private Equity team manages private equity funds investing in financial institutions and financial technology companies in emerging markets. The role offers exposure to emerging markets globally, with an existing portfolio and exciting pipeline of banks, non-bank lenders, and fintechs.
You will join the team and help manage the existing portfolio, support fund raising and pipeline building, and assist with the evaluation and due diligence of investment opportunities.
Your Main Tasks
- Support investment principals throughout the investment cycle (origination, investment proposal writing, due diligence, performance monitoring, portfolio management, and exits).
- Build and maintain financial projections and valuation models.
- Support fund structuring and fund-raising activities.
- Track portfolio company performance.
- Support fund reporting and the preparation of presentations to investors/ board.
- Conduct country and market assessments and monitor developments in relevant markets.
Your Experience and Skills
- Minimum three years of work experience in private equity, venture capital, investment banking, or related field.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in economics, finance, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including financial modelling experience.
- Demonstrable communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Advanced expertise in Excel and PowerPoint.
- High degree of initiative, attention to detail, reliability, and willingness to learn.
- Interest in and enthusiasm for impact investing.
- Willingness to travel.