Alternative Investment Consultant
Excellent and exciting opportunity to join one of SA’s top Alternative Investment houses in a client-facing capacity to structure “tailor-made” complex alternative investment products, as well as build and maintain strong & lasting relationships with UHNW clients. The firm invests across asset classes, borders and strategies to offer true alternative investment products to sophisticated UHNW clients.
This fast-paced and challenging opportunity requires an absolute top-notch candidate with exceptional academics, superb technical investment knowledge and a natural outgoing personality, who is comfortable interacting with sophisticated clients.
• Building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing UHNW investors;
• Analysing, Structuring and Presenting appropriate investments taking into consideration the investor’s unique risk / return / taxation / legal and all other considerations;
• Managing and coordinating all related client-specific matters;
• Regular interaction with clients through report backs, social interaction and selective information sharing.
• The ideal candidate is most probably currently employed as Corporate Finance or Private Equity Dealmaker within a top Investment Bank, or boutique CF/PE House, or within the Asset Management industry.
• Ideally not less than 4 years’ and not more than 10 years’ relevant experience:
• Top academic achiever with a professional qualification e.g. CA(SA) / CFA / MBA
• Able to liaise and present with credibility and impact.
• Professional and client-centric attitude/approach.
• Strong numeracy skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.