Private Markets Investment Risk Manager (Fixed Term)
- Support the ongoing development of the framework for risk identification, measurement and management of investments in Private Markets and Real Assets
- Provide risk advice to the investment teams and investment committees in the origination phase of investments in Private Markets and Real Assets.
- Monitor the risk profile of investments in Private Markets and Real Assets during the asset management phase
- Provide risk advice on new strategies and investment guidelines in Private Markets and Real Assets
- Help tailor performance and risk reporting on Private Markets and Real Assets for a wide audience in cooperation with the Risk Analysts and BI specialist in the Investment Risk Management team
- Develop strong and collaborative relationships with Investment Managers, Operational Due Diligence team, and the wider Investment Risk Management team
- Excellent knowledge of private markets and real assets investments
- Demonstrated experience in private equity, private debt, property and / or infrastructure
- Experience working in an investment management or investment consultancy in front office or risk management role
- Understanding of project finance is seen as an advantage
- Strong understanding of valuation and risk drivers of private markets investments and financial models
- Capable of both bottom up investment analytics and top down strategic thinking
- Confident in building and maintaining strong relationships with investment teams for which you act as their first point of contact from the Investment Risk Management team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate complex work and translate it in a concise and strong message
- Organizational skills including project work • Ability to deliver to deadlines
- A master's degree preferably in finance related subject
- A post graduate qualification, CFA and or CAIA.