Edge Capital Group is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Analyst to join our fast-growing Dallas office. The applicant should have keen attention to detail and demonstrated academic achievement, specifically in economics, business, investments, and accounting. Candidates with an investment‐related work history in wealth management or financial services will be preferred.
About Edge Capital
Edge Capital is a top financial advisory firm that assists a select group of ultra-high net worth families by creating unique investment management and wealth planning solutions. As an Independent RIA, our objective advice is tailored to suit each client. We recognize that everyone has a unique story and that the immediate and long‐term goals of each client are different.
The Edge Culture
We believe that a vibrant company culture which supports and nurtures our employees is the key to our success—and provides for a unique and sustainable competitive advantage. Edge operates as a meritocracy and is committed to creating a positive culture of teamwork, leadership, mentorship, diversity, and community involvement.
If you are a candidate with the skills and experience outlined below and a passion for service and teamwork, please contact us.
To learn more about our firm please visit www.edgecappartners.com.
Portfolio Analysis and Research Support:
- Supporting Senior Investment Advisor (SIA) and Portfolio Managers (PM) in all aspects while responding to client and prospective client inquiries on investment topics and products.
- Aggregate financial and client data sources to produce client account review materials.
- Research and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Provide financial planning assessments where appropriate and work with the Financial Planning team.
Sales and Marketing Support:
- Work closely with Senior Partner in developing marketing strategies for the ultra-high net worth segment.
- Assist with the development of marketing proposals for new and prospective clients
Client Service and Operations Support:
- Independently manage and complete tasks and projects assigned by Advisor, PM, and Client Specialist for benefit of client requests.
- Create periodic and ad hoc client reports within the portfolio management system and distributes to clients.
- Prepare and assemble presentations for prospects and clients.
- Utilize CRM to build and maintain client profiles.
- Prepare, roll out and track subscription documents for new private equity holdings.
- Assist Dallas team in ongoing management of the office.
SUCCESS AT EDGE:
- Strong work ethic with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi‐task.
- Team-based mindset.
- Ability to analyze complex and diverse information, use intuition and experience to respond to inquiries, exhibit sound and accurate judgment in a fast‐paced environment.
- Respond promptly to team needs in a professional manner.
- Efficient time management.
- Accountable, adaptable, and flexible.
- Proactively participate in ongoing learning and development to enhance support capacity for the research team.
- Strong analytical and/or quantitative background.
- Must maintain client confidentiality; demonstrate integrity and code of ethics.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES and MILESTONES:
- Financial Planning Qualified Professional, Chartered Financial Advisor (CFA), Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of two years experience and a Bachelor's degree (B.A.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Financial Planning, Business.
- Additional coursework in Computer Science is preferred.
- Previous experience in a comparable role.
- Financial Planning experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Experience with performance and asset allocation reporting systems.
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce).
- Comfort with the adoption and use of technology tools such as Bloomberg, Factset, Black Diamond, and portfolio management software.
More searches like this
- Operations Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Trading Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors