Software Developer Investment Firm -2 roles Asset Management firm
We have two firms - one is in the Los Angeles area with $ 200 Bill AUM with a 3/2 hybrid model and the other is an insurance company that is adding a 2nd business unit into the asset management industry and this second role is a full time remote position.
Senior Developer (SQL/.Net Developer) to join its Application Development and Support team focused on database and application development, The Application Development and Support Team consists of both analysts and developers that provide critical support for all applications and its integration with Accounting and other downstream systems. The candidate will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the organization as an individual contributor while also being part of a “high-performance” application development team. Technology is central to our success and key to maintaining our competitive edge.
• Understanding of Fixed Income, Derivative, Equity instruments and analytic systems is required for this role.
• This individual should have the technical proficiency in a cross-technology production environment and should be adept in writing SQL commands, write stored procedures, create SSIS packages, SSRS reports and navigating relational databases to resolve investment data issues.
• This individual should have some knowledge of Visual Studio .Net and programming with C#, ASP.Net
• Track, execute, resolve, and report on support and enhancement requests, in a timely and thorough manner.
• Resolve periodic production support issues as they arise.
• Make recommendations that lead to efficiency related opportunities and outcomes.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5 plus years asset management industry experience highly desirable
• Strong SQL query skills and experience with SQL Server relational databases and tools
• Experience in SSIS/SSRS preferred
• Experience in C#, ASP .Net, MVC and VBA is a plus
• Strong understanding of investment data, Equity, Fixed income and Derivatives instruments and analytics
• Familiarity with TFS or any other source code versioning system
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a business audience
• Team oriented and collaborative
• Experience working with offshore development team
More searches like this
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Hedge Funds Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Insurance Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors