LGIM America is seeking an RFP Marketing Specialist to join a dynamic team responsible for strengthening LGIM America’s institutional brand positioning throughout all key institutional channels and supporting the successful growth and development of its evolving capabilities and products. We are seeking an individual who will embrace change and tackle the workload with enthusiasm.
The position will partner with our Distribution and Client teams to complete Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) from prospective and current institutional clients. We offer a range of strategies to help our institutional clients manage their investment objectives, which can range from market-based alpha-oriented strategies to those that are designed to be more liability-centric, derivative overlays, or indexed solutions.
- Project manage to completion RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and other ad hoc requests with accurate and compelling content in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Understand and utilize golden source qualitative and quantitative content to ensure consistency of information across all marketing and client communications
- Collaborate with internal business partners, including Investments, Solutions Strategy, Product, Operations and Compliance to create content across complex topics
- Adhere to processes and procedures while managing multiple project timelines simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing or related field; strong overall investment knowledge
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to provide a representative writing sample to be considered for employment.
- Significant attention-to-detail and project management skills
- Professional and accountable with high degree of integrity.
As an EOE employer, Legal & General Investment Management America will extend equal opportunity to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry,
national origin, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, and/or any
other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. (2020)