Senior Portfolio Manager
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline, with Master's degree preferred.
- CFA preferred with minimum of a level 2 passing exam to apply. CFA to be obtained within 24 months of hire date.
- 7+ years experience in a portfolio management role overseeing investment accounts in a fiduciary manner at an investment adviser or other financial services organization
- Thorough understanding of financial market/security types concepts and the ability to communicate concepts to clients
- Experience managing and/or advising on multi-asset class portfolios
• Demonstration and history of strong analytical skills and very high attention to execution detail in block trading across many client accounts, is a must.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications
- Broad understanding of alternative asset classes
- As a Senior Portfolio Manager with Crestmont Private Wealth, you will be responsible for managing assets within the proprietary model and custom strategies developed by Crestmont Private Wealth investment committee.
- Responsibilities will include managing and supervising deployment of strategies for clients, ensuring deployed strategy fits specific client objectives; providing guidance and oversight to the operations of the Investment Process through participating in assigned committees; participating in testing and evaluation of operations to ensure fiduciary duty’s.
- The candidate will contribute to the asset review committee, analyzing assets for inclusion on the investment approved list. Review alternative investments for potential inclusion.
- Annual rebalancing decisions as necessary across models with review of accounts for exception basis.
- Understanding of 144 issues and 10b5-1 plans, with full implantation.
- Regular screening of investment selections
- Monthly newsletters to client base
- Client in person performance reviews Ad Hoc, and potential for speaking engagements and podcasts.
- This position will be groomed for a potential Chief Investment Officer role for the right candidate, over time.
- This is an in person office job to be located in Houston TX in the financial district (near loop 610 on the west side).
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors