Associate Director - Investment Marketing
- Collaborate in research initiatives through competitor activity and messaging collation, asking sensible questions to capture intelligence that has relevancy and narrative.
- Lead key initiatives across planning, digital, data and reporting, including social evolution, digital content drives and global KPI alignment.
- Senior stakeholder management, providing platforms, output and liaison that ensures local marketing teams are up to date on delivery of content and initiatives.
- Working closely with Investment Marketing and Content team - planning and conceptual creative development to platform scaling, digital evolution, internal communications and reporting.
- Run large scale events programmes; both physical and digital, with support from a marketing manager.
- Wholesale and/or Institutional experience essential
- IMC essential, CFA desirable.
- Experience of multi-channel marketing channel best practice and execution.
- Good understanding of desktop publishing software (Indesign, photoshop, illustrator)
- Knowledge of digital design tools such as Ceros or Prezi highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Fluency in English and ideally an additional language.
- Degree level educated or equivalent.
- Strong Microsoft desktop package skills (Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook).