Trading Back-Office Analyst (Derivatives)
Sobre a vaga
In our Centre of Excellence, the Back-Office team plays an important role in establishing efficient processes through segregation and centralization of duties and by building robustness in the controls through effective reconciliation processes. This position focuses on derivatives and the daily reconciliations of Futures and Options trades between brokers and exchanges, the daily review of broker and execution fees, the assistance of some controllers’ functions and the involvement in few projects.
- Daily reconciliations of broker statements, exchange records and/or trading system transactions (Listed Derivatives);
- Daily reconciliation of broker fees and exchange fees;
- Monthly reconciliation process for fees and rebates;
- Daily production of the MIS reconciliation report for all countries;
- Key partner in IT upgrade (IT projects, vendor relationship, etc.).
Measure and report adherence to CIL’s policy with relevant KPI and dashboard.
- Degree preferably in Finance / Banking / Economics;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- 1-3 year middle or back-office experience, preferably in banking, commodity house or fund administration;
- Database skills a plus but not a requirement;
- Very comfortable with Microsoft Office;
- Naturally gifted when it comes to numbers;
- Very good communication skills;
- Excellent time management;
- Control focused;
- Proactive and willing to find root cause if discrepancies arise;
- Able to liaise with multiple stakeholders and deal with various tasks simultaneously in an ever changing and challenging environment.
Note: We kindly request to send your CV in English!