Advisor Growth Strategies (AGS) is a leading management consulting firm in the wealth management industry. AGS is seeking a hard-driving, independent self-starter who has a passion for making a difference in the Wealth Management industry. Our ideal candidate will play an integral role in helping the most successful financial advisors in the US improve their businesses.
This position provides an opportunity to play an integral role within a boutique management consulting firm. Successful professionals will have the opportunity to grow their professional skills while building a career in the financial services industry. AGS offers a very competitive and growth-orientated compensation package linked to employee and company success.
- Designing and implementing solutions for AGS clients. The senior analyst will work in a collaborative environment and interact with leaders of highly successful wealth management firms.
- Researching the market for competitive intelligence.
- Designing, writing, and maintaining processes and procedures.
- Developing detailed financial analyses for small-to-medium-sized businesses.
- Developing and maintaining written client deliverables in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Assisting in managing client relationships including fielding requests and managing follow-up communications.
Desired Skills and Experience
**** Please note only candidates who meet qualifications will be considered ****
Our ideal candidate exhibits the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to perform complex quantitative and qualitative analysis with limited supervision.
- Has very good Excel skills, ability to generate presentations and strategic reports for clients.
- Exhibits above-average writing skills. Ability to write and edit client documents.
- Self-starter. Willingness to be hands-on and perform whatever tasks are necessary for the company and its clients.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of financial statements and financial analysis including forecasting and scenario analyses.
- Ability to interact with clients in person and over the phone.
- Working knowledge of the financial services industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study such as accounting, statistics, economics, etc.
- One to two years consulting, project management, or financial services experience. Direct experience working in a large to medium size consulting firm is preferred.
- Candidates should have a quantitative background and a proven ability to perform analysis. Final candidates will be asked to demonstrate advanced Excel modeling skills prior to an offer being made.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience in the wealth management or broader financial services world is a plus.
- Location in Phoenix, AZ is strongly preferred. This position will be in-person at our central Phoenix office.
Compensation and benefits:
- $60,000 - $85,000 base salary, plus incentives of at least 20% of base salary based on individual and company performance.
- Benefits include: generous paid time off, paid individual health insurance and contribution to family health insurance, collaborative office environment, professional development budget, flexible work schedule, 401K and profit sharing plan.
About Advisor Growth Strategies
Advisor Growth Strategies, LLC (AGS) is a leading consulting firm serving the wealth management industry. AGS provides customized business management solutions for independent firms seeking to aggressively grow their business and for financial advisors in transition. Our services include mergers & acquisitions, strategic planning, compensation design, and succession planning. We serve established independent advisors, large breakaway advisor teams, and institutional-level corporations. Visit us at: www.advisorgrowthllc.com