Senior - Valuation | Lisbon/Oporto Office
Sobre a vaga
You will be working on the Valuation function for the Assurance practice by partnering with the business in understanding engagement team’s needs, conducting analyses and reporting results.
You will have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will be supporting the assurance practice on finance reporting and engagements include valuations and valuation reviews, cash flow modeling and analytical model reviews. Such engagements would involve a variety of asset types including residential, office, retail, industrial, and hospitality properties. In addition, you will review and develop models, identify key issues and advise on business plans, transactions, decision support, optimization and review of all types of businesses for a diverse range of clients.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Highly motivated, ability to multitask, work independently under minimum supervision and deliver top quality results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Excellent analytical, communication, project management and interpersonal;
- Experience in assessing discounted cash flows and valuation modeling including experience in building the relevant models;
- Experience in assessing assumptions used in impairment assessment and supportable with market data;
- Strong knowledge on the concepts of accounting, finance theory and analysis, risk and return, capital budgeting and financial strategies, statistics and forecasting;
- Take ownership of your projects, while working collaboratively with other team members.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Academic degree in finance, economics, accounting or business
- Approximately 4+ years of business valuation or similar relevant experience;
- Financial modeling skills including experience building models from scratch;
- Demonstrated record of solving complex problems and completing challenging projects;
- Full English Proficiency.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Previous valuation experience in professional services;
- Financial modeling experience.
What We Look For
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What Working At EY Offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around;
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career;
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.