Senior Operational Due Diligence
We are working with a leading global outsourced chief investment officer and investment consultant. Due to increasing client demand, they are continuing to build a specialist team focused on ODD exercises and consulting projects. They are looking to hire senior professionals who understand the financial services industry and the operational functions of investment managers. You will work as part of a team to conduct operational due diligence risk assessments of investment managers as well as other operational risk consulting projects using an internal framework incorporating house views as appropriate.
- Liaise with investment managers/clients to collate information, coordinate on-site visits and schedules
- Review documentation provided by investment managers
- Lead on-site visits and produce written reports on investment managers
- Assist with team planning and work load allocation
- Manage client and consultant relationships
- Support client sales process through presenting ODD expertise
- Challenging and improving operational processes for ODD framework
- In depth understanding of investment manager operations and market participants
- Significant experience in a similar operational due diligence role.
- Knowledge of operational risk frameworks across asset classes, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity, private debt, real estate, and infrastructure
- Professional qualification (Actuarial, ACA, ACCA, CFA or equivalent)