Lantower Residential is growing, and we are currently hiring a VP level Analyst with CFA Credentials. The Vice President-Investment Analysis will be responsible for development and oversight of internal forecast models, strategic scenario analysis, and quarterly board presentations. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic investment professional with a thorough understanding of public company financial analysis and a demonstrated track record of success. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a team that provides strategic direction for a diverse multifamily portfolio. For more information, please visit our website at www.lantowerresidential.com.
- Develop and oversee internal long term forecast models, perform various debt and equity scenario analyses, and project financial outcomes for multiple strategic initiatives
- Prepare quarterly internal board presentations for multifamily division of public REIT
- Develop and maintain research databases on public and private competitors tracking operating data, financial metrics, KPIs, and other publicly available information
- Summarize analyst reports and quarterly calls for public competitors to identify and communicate industry trends
- Build relationships across company departments and within the multifamily industry to bring context and insight into reporting and strategic initiatives
- Perform asset and portfolio level sensitivity analyses and recommend alternative strategies
- Present research and projections directly to President and participate in Portfolio Management meetings
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in real estate, economics, finance, urban planning or
- CFA Level III completed or candidate preferred.
- Minimum 5 + years professional experience in corporate financial analysis role
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office, and Power Point
- Experience and knowledge in real estate investment trusts is required
- Capacity to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment while effectively managing multiple assignments with limited supervision
- Must have strong project management skills, including the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- The candidate should be a motivated self-starter; responsive; and able to work both
independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills
- Sound judgement and a keen attention to detail
At Lantower Residential we are driven by collaboration, passion and perspective. We are proud of the caring atmosphere and inclusive work environment we’ve created for our company culture. We invest not only in real estate but also in the foundation of our company; our team. We pursue long term goals for our investments with respect to the multifamily assets we acquire and manage, the team members we are committed to and the communities we serve. For more information, visit our website at www.lantowerresidential.com
Lantower Residential offers competitive pay with bonus potential and a generous benefits package, a 401(k) plan with a match and opportunities for development.
- Medical PPO, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Training and Development
- Employee Referral Bonus Opportunity
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Lantower Residential is very proud to be recognized as a certified Great Places to Work company.