Corporate Finaance Analyst
IQHQ, Inc. is looking to add an Analyst to support its growing Finance team. The candidate will be a key member to our lean team of commercial real estate professionals who will work directly with upper management in supporting the Company’s growth and success. A successful candidate will be highly skilled and interested in the areas of corporate and business-level forecasting, commercial real estate finance, modeling and analysis. Qualified individuals must be comfortable in a challenging and dynamic environment, with an evolving role based upon the anticipated growth within the company.
We are pioneers in premier life science real estate. IQHQ empowers the life science community to thrive and succeed by creating and developing environments that inspire progress and give innovation a home to grow. IQHQ’s focus is to acquire, develop and operate life science properties in the innovation hubs of San Francisco, San Diego and Boston in the United States, and the Golden Triangle in the United Kingdom.
- Develop and own the annual / quarterly forecasting and reporting process for the Company’s portfolio
- Build enhancements to and own IQHQ’s corporate forecast model
- Leverage the corporate model to conduct analysis and support decision making for IQHQ management and the Board of Directors
- Complete external reporting relating to debt compliance and investor reporting requirements
- Maintain IQHQ’s corporate and reporting calendars
- Assist in the production of Board and investor presentations
- Assist with debt and equity capital raising activities
- Support IQHQ’s investor relations efforts, including the quarterly earnings call and investor presentations
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, real estate, or equivalent
- 2+ years of related experience in the areas of corporate finance / FP&A, consulting, investment banking or a similar field; real estate background in any of these subject areas is preferred
- Working knowledge of GAAP and other basic accounting principles
- Expert in Microsoft programs: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Argus, Yardi or similar programs
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision as well as in a team-based environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to manage multiple tasks with accuracy and efficiency
- Enjoys being a part of a mission-driven team
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.