You’ll Make an Impact By: Implementing and evolving Executive Benefits Strategies (EBS) overall portfolio management and investment strategy processes.
A top-100 firm within Northwestern Mutual, Executive Benefits Strategies (EBS) specializes in highly customized wealth management for high net worth individuals and businesses across the country.
- Create investment portfolios tailored to specific client objectives. These portfolios may include mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, bonds, SMAs and alternatives across both tax qualified and non-qualified accounts.
- Conduct investment research, collaborate with advisors, and leverage Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management’s proprietary asset technologies to develop specialized planning solutions and monitor portfolios.
- Align client portfolios with the evolving investment strategies of those clients by suggesting relevant and timely adjustments to asset allocation, underlying holdings via NMWMC, asset location, calendar-sensitive tax efficiency, etc.
- Build client-facing proposals and presentations regarding these adjustments and generate reporting tools for performance measurement and risk management.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of domestic and global investing themes, market conditions, and economic trends, as well as clear understanding of how these themes may impact client portfolios.
- Implement tactical asset allocations and monitor our asset allocation management system.
- Collaborate with our team to communicate market commentary and other updates with clients.
- Contribute to ad hoc investment projects across our book of business while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- This role is for a passionate student of the markets with relevant experience in the wealth/investment management industry, intellectual curiosity, strong organizational skills, a consistent ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment, proven business writing and communication skills, as well a strong personal code of ethics. These responsibilities are fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and require strict confidentiality.
- Considerable experience with asset allocation, investment research, and portfolio construction is required for this role.
- A CFA or progress toward a CFA and/or other professional financial designations is preferred.
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Multimanager Strategies Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors