Treasury & Risk Analyst
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing has an exciting opportunity for a Treasury & Risk Analyst to join our team in Chicago, IL. Boeing's Trust Investments Group seeks to expand our team and provide leadership in fulfilling its fiduciary responsibility for Boeing's $140 billion in retirement assets.
- Assist in the management of the Fixed Income portfolios of the defined benefit and defined contribution plans
- Conduct on-going monitoring of current investment managers -- this typically includes face-to-face meetings, quarterly updates, performance monitoring, holdings analysis, guideline compliance and correcting/resolving infractions, risk monitoring, due diligence
- Provide analytical support for the Fixed Income portfolios
- Maintain procedures and processes for Fixed Income, including overseeing document retention and due diligence for investments
- Produce reporting for internal and external stakeholders related to the fixed income portfolios
- Participate and assist in manager and strategy research as needed
- Monitor global macro and micro economic, political, and investment trends and capital flows into the Fixed Income markets, incorporate into staff investment discussions and asset allocation reviews
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
Employer not willing to sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- 3 + years of experience in finance
- 3 + years of experience in investments
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools including Word and Access.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Progress towards CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) and/or
- MBA or related Masters
Apply here: https://jobs.boeing.com/job/chicago/treasury-and-risk-analyst/185/20201043536