Portfolio Management Analyst
About Campion Asset Management
Campion Asset Management is a boutique registered investment advisory firm located in Falls Church , Virginia. Founded in 2005, the firm serves the evolving investment management and financial planning needs of its clients. Independence, objectivity and high ethical standards are engrained within our investment management framework. We serve private clients, families and tax-exempt organizations. Our clients appreciate the value we provide to prudently invest assets, manage and transfer wealth across generations, fund liquidity needs and achieve personal financial goals and investment objectives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Portfolio Management Analyst (PMA) is responsible for working onsite with the team to deliver investment advisory services to the firm's clients. The primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responding to client service requests and inquiries.
- Preparing analysis and reports for client meetings and mailings.
- Participating in client meetings and new business development efforts.
- Assisting in the monitoring and rebalancing of client portfolios in accordance with stated investment policy, including executing trades on a timely and accurate basis.
- Maintaining Campion's security database and updating security fundamentals for Investment Committee meetings.
- Participating actively in fundamental security analysis and macroeconomic analysis, including developing new investment ideas and drafting investment research and the quarterly market overview provided to clients.
- Maintaining client relationship database and proxy voting records.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Our firm is looking for an outgoing team player who is self-motivated, well-organized, detail oriented, and possesses strong analytical and communication skills. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a small-firm environment, be passionate about client service, and interested in investment management and financial planning. Required qualifications include the following:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field.
- 1-3 years of professional work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Working knowledge of FactSet or Refinitiv Workspace.
- Obtaining the Series 65 within 120 days of hire.
- Interest in pursuing or progress towards the CFA® designation.
- Knowledge of Advent Axys portfolio reporting software is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft VBA is also a plus.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Operations Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors