Investment Banking Analyst / Associate
OVERVIEW OF PETERS & CO. LIMITED
Peters & Co. Limited is celebrating its 50th anniversary as an independent, fully integrated investment dealer specializing in investments in the Canadian energy sector.
Peters & Co. provides investment services to institutional investors and private clients; employs its own sales and trading group; conducts specialized and comprehensive investment research across the energy spectrum; and is an active underwriter for, and financial advisor to, companies in the Canadian energy industry.
For information regarding Peters & Co. please refer to our website at: www.petersco.com
JOB OPPORTUNITY – INVESTMENT BANKING ANALYST / ASSOCIATE
Peters & Co. is currently seeking to hire a highly motivated and energetic individual to join our corporate finance department.
As a member of our investment banking team, a successful candidate will work on public and private equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, and other advisory assignments. The successful candidate will develop advanced skills in financial modeling as well as a strong understanding of financial statement analysis and valuation methods.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- An undergraduate degree in business or engineering
- Completion of or enrolment in the CFA program
- Financial, accounting and/or energy related work experience
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial statement analysis
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional leadership and work ethic
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please send your cover letter, resume and transcript to email@example.com and reference "Investment Banking Analyst Job Opportunity" or "Investment Banking Associate Job Opportunity" in the subject line. We ask that all candidates include in their cover letter why you want to work at Peters & Co. Limited specifically. All applications received will be held in the strictest of confidence. We appreciate all applicants’ interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.