Financial Analyst - Modeling & Forecasting
Looking for a career with an organization that makes a difference? Our mission is to improve lives and strengthen communities through innovative financial solutions. To learn more about our organization, please visit www.crfusa.com.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the modeling and analysis of the financial position of CRF and its affiliates. This includes a wide range of modeling, analysis and reporting to manage the financial risks, develop pricing strategies, valuation methodologies and results. The financial analyst will plan, forecast and monitor financial results. In addition, the financial analyst provides external and internal reporting in compliance with covenants, regulatory and board policy
The role is hybrid and it may be remote.
- Modeling and Analytics – develop and maintain financial models to monitor liquidity and interest rate risks. Create funding models, including securitization structures
- Strategic finance, forecasting and planning – manage the annual planning process. Forecasting focused on strategic analysis of product profitability, capital deployment and risks
- Reporting – includes program, product and Board reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Two to six years of experience in the financial industry as an analyst or a combination of education and experience
- CFA or CFA candidate required
- Candidates must reside in and be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Who We Are
Community Reinvestment Fund, USA (CRF) is a community development leader committed to bringing economic equity to communities across the country, in order to generate greater investment in the communities that need it most. CRF provides opportunities to all with a solid commitment to our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy which is woven into our organizational values. We are headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, but most positions have the flexibility to be remote.
How We Help
Together with its partners – including community leaders, nonprofit lenders, financial institutions, foundations and more – CRF is creating new strategies and technologies that build stronger local economies, create jobs and support economic mobility.
What We Offer
A collaborative working environment comprised of driven and highly-engaged individuals committed to the mission, vision and values of CRF. CRF is proud to extend its employees a wide array of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Health and dental insurance
- 403B and Roth IRA
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 10 paid holidays plus 2 floating holidays
Please visit our website, crfusa.com, for a detailed job description
Applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com
CRF USA, Inc. requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. As a condition of hire with CRF USA, Inc. candidates must be able to show proof of vaccination for COVID-19 prior to an extension of an offer of employment. Accommodations will be considered for disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs.