Investment Analyst - Wealth Advisory Practice
The Investment Analyst collaborates with the Senior Investment Strategist(s) in monitoring the firm’s Public and Private Investment Platform. They participate in the review of new investment opportunities and ongoing monitoring of approved investments. They will communicate directly with the Directors and provide updates to CLA Wealth Advisory personnel as needed. Ensures that all Public and Private Investment Platform approved investment opportunities have complete files and that the materials available to Advisors are approved and uploaded to SCT by Compliance. Assists in the planning and facilitation of informational calls. Assists in gathering and analyzing data for Top-Down Research Reports. As needed will gather data and create analytics on the public and private investment platform. The Investment Analyst over time will specialize in the area of investments strategy, portfolios strategy, or research strategy.
Essential Job Functions
- Private Investment Platform: Conduct, under supervision, the initial review of potential investment opportunities; including document requests, building the internal folders, reviewing materials, creating reports for the committee to review, maintaining a database of the key terms of all investments reviewed, assisting in on-site due diligence trips, working with Compliance to get background checks completed. Answer advisor questions as needed. Periodically create & present educational updates for advisors. Ensure Compliance requirements are satisfied.
- Public Investment Platform: Build the internal folders, document requests, reviewing materials, creating reports for the Investment committee, maintaining certain spreadsheets and other tracking documents on the platform and individual projects. Work with the Senior Investment Analyst to help with High Net Worth Account requests within the CRM system along with Bloomberg requests.
- Experience: 1- 4 years’ experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
- Certifications / Licenses: CFA level 1 preferred; Series 65 within 180 days; Series 7 and 63 licenses within one year of hire; SIE if necessary, for state of residency (varies by state requirement)
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Multimanager Strategies Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors