Business Reporting and Analysis Officer, Lisbon
Sobre a vaga
Job ID: 3529
We are now looking for a Business Reporting and Analysis Officer, Lisbon to support Senior Management of our Institutional and Wholesale Distribution (IWD) organisation with understanding of Sales trends. This is an opportunity for you to show your motivation about exploring constantly new fields of activities as part of the growing business of I&WD by following a enthusiastic mindset within a committed team.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do. That’s where you come in. Working with trusted colleagues in an exciting, growing environment, you’ll contribute to meet our customers’ changing needs. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About This Opportunity
Welcome to the IWD Business Management PT team. We add value by supporting all departments across our value chain from an administrative point of view.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coordinating monthly calculations of value of flows and value of AuM (Asset under Management) for the Institutional Distribution;
- Designing various analysis reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI.
- Developing and writing procedures and processes related to the full team area
- Supporting Senior Management with ad hoc assignments (new report implementation, data calculation improvement etc…) ;
You’ll join a multicultural and service oriented team that´s in which everyone can make a difference and acting as facilitator to the business. The role is based in Lisbon and will require some travelling to our Luxembourg office.
Who You Are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To Succeed In This Role, We Believe That You
- Solid ability to work in a structured way and attention to detail
- The candidate should be team oriented, open-minded and organized
- Great interpersonal skills.
Your Experience And Background
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite. Other European language skills are considered as a plus
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience within funds industry and with experience in asset manager are preferred,
- Skilled in usage of MS Office applications – Especially Excel, Power BI, Tableau
IIf this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Only for candidates in Sweden - for union information, please contact Finansförbundet at email@example.com or SACO at SacoNordea@nordea.com
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.