Project Finance Director- Ronesans Holding
Job Ad Introduction
Rönesans Holding is targeting to recruit a Project Finance Director to be based in the headquarters in İstanbul with the following qualifications.
Duties and Accountabilities
The ideal candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Leading the team that will conduct initial assessment of new opportunities, financial modelling,
- valuation analysis, due diligence, and portfolio management activities,
- Managing the entire deal life cycle from origination to execution and portfolio monitoring of transactions.
- Project management of key elements of the deal execution
- Analysing financial models, including detailed analysis of input assumptions, outputs and conducting sensitivity analysis.
- Perform all aspects of credit assessment and due diligence, identify transactions risks and how these can be mitigated.
- Drafting term sheet and assisting in finalizing the valuation, structuring the transaction
- Reviewing legal documentation together with the internal legal team;
- Completing due diligence tasks such as company, industry, sector, and economic analysis.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in BA, economics or engineering from a reputable university (having an MBA is a plus);
- 10 to 15 years of professional experience in project finance, corporate finance, investment banking, M&A, or similar fields;
- Experience from advisory departments of international consultancy companies (such as Big 4), investment banks, M&A houses or multilaterals or similar institutions;
- Being a CFA charterholder or candidate is a plus;
- Exposure to DFIs, ECAs and international loan markets is a plus,
- Previous experience in infrastructure or public-private-partnership (PPP) is a plus;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken;
- Strong project management skills,
- Ability to work on multiple projects across products and sectors while working to deadlines and managing time effectively;
- Ability to maintain and develop complex financial models and presentations;
- Sufficient technical knowledge in accounting, tax, IFRS, financial analysis, valuation, debt structuring, and etc;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing;
- Willingness to travel, i.e. no obstacles for travelling within Turkey or abroad frequently.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2793165667
You can write down CFA Society Istanbul as reference.