4 days left
The Analyst position will be based in Mumbai and be part of the Portfolio Implementation team. He / She will work closely with the Investment Committee to provide oversight of a sophisticated quantitative investment process covering data management, forecast models, risk management models, portfolio construction and trading.
Responsibilities could include any of the following:
- Keep close track of quantitative investment process with respect to data, forecast models, risk management and trading.
- Develop the model to measure and review trading costs and trading algorithms to improve execution.
- Develop analytics, charts and reports to monitor live portfolio performance and provide inputs on improving the same.
- Work with close knit team of senior researchers, data scientists and technologists to evaluate and improve process and investment strategies.
- Work with the Investor Relations Team to engage with client and respond to their requests.
- C.A with 0 to 2 years of experience in finance or accounting.
- Pursuing CFA, FRM or CAIA is beneficial.
- Diligent, self-motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ready to provide periodic coverage during the night from 2 am to 6am in rotation with other team members to cover Australia, Japan and East Asian markets.
*As of Jan 2, 2020. AUM reflects regulatory AUM as per SEC definition for the purposes of Item 5.F on the Form ADV Part 1a.