Sobre a vaga
We are looking for professionals who make a difference, professionals with a will, who take companies to new heights. We want to make you happy and fulfilled professionally.
Skypro is a Portuguese company leader in innovation and sustainability in managing uniforms for large companies, with offices in Portugal, the USA, and the United Arab Emirates. Together with you, we want to be the most competent company globally to take care of the comfort of thousands of workers around the world through digital transformation. We are a happy company. Here you can be a happy professional; we will take care of you.
- Ensure the management of a planning, budgeting, and control system, following the established strategic objectives;
- Prepare the information necessary for the preparation of the project contracting process and monitor the implementation of established objectives;
- Conduct periodic analyses on the evolution of the leading management indicators and make recommendations on existing deviations from the approved budget;
- Prepare and validate financial and management results, design processes and monitor KPI's;
- Study and make recommendations on fiscal and customs efficiency depending on each specific project;
- Monitor the negotiation and execution of contracts;
- Contribute to continuous improvement by implementing best practices, managing risks, identifying opportunities for improvement, and promoting company policies;
- Degree/Master's Degree in Management, Economics, Finance or similar area;
- General and analytical accounting knowledge;
- Consolidated knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- High analytical capacity;
- Increased capacity for work and project management;
- Sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- Altruistic and highly capable of taking care of other colleagues;
When you send us your CV, you consent Mypeople to use your personal data for recruitment purposes and to keep it for two years. If you do not want to continue receiving our emails, you want to access, change or delete your personal data from our database before the stipulated time, you should send an email to Mypeople requesting that your information be removed.