Energy Planning Specialist (m/f)
Sobre a vaga
Our client is a global energy company, which leads based on the values of Innovation, Sustainability and Humanization. Using the technology of the future, their objective is to create solutions that are highly focused on the needs of people and customers, never neglecting their role and contribution to society. The Energy Planning Department, which focuses on assessing the energy trends of the power sector to support the Executive Board of Directors in decision-making regarding energy planning strategy and business development for the several business units of the company, is currently recruiting for the Energy Planning Projects Management team.
- assess the long-term structural vision of the electricity sector to support the executive board of directors’ decisions regarding investment strategy and asset valuation;
- prepare business development analysis and studies for the company’s generation units (e.g., ppa strategy, storage) and downstream business units (e.g., distributed generation, electric vehicles, demand side flexibility);
- support strategic analysis of projects for different business units and corporate departments (e.g., m&a transactions);
- support the preparation of the company's business plan and budget;
- monitor the evolution of regulatory affairs, coordinate and support the response to public consultations and analyze the strategic impacts for the organization;
- analyze the implications and positioning of the group, regarding energy and environmental policy;
- prepare presentations to support the members of the executive board in the interactions with different external stakeholders (e.g.,presentations for conferences, support information for meetings with national and international policy makers);
- represent the company in working groups at national and international level;
- department with direct report to the group’s cfo.
- degree /master in engineering, economics or business administration;
- experience in strategic planning or strategic consulting roles;
- good communication skills;
- experience with modeling is valued;
- strong analytical skills;
- english (required).
- a work experience in a leading international company with flexible working arrangements and hours (permanent position);
- recognition through remuneration compatible with the function and other additional benefits;
- personal and professional development opportunities (cross-cutting projects, mobilities, volunteering, etc.).