Derivatives and Risk Financial Analyst
América Móvil (“AMX”) provides telecommunication services in 25 countries. We are a leading telecommunications services provider in Latin America, ranking first in wireless, fixed-line, broadband and Pay TV services. In terms of total subscribers, AMX is the third largest company in the telecommunications industry outside of China.
AMX is currently seeking a Derivatives & Risk Financial Analyst to join its Corporate Finance group in the firm’s headquarters in Mexico City. Such Analyst that will contribute to the derivatives and debt portfolio database based on quantitative and fundamental analysis, as well as performing analysis and administrative tasks for the risk management area. The Analyst position is an integral part of the team as it is responsible for evaluating, cross-checking and delivering reports on the risk position of AMX to its senior management. The position entails frequent interaction with senior executives, as well as the broader Corporate Finance and IT groups within AMX.
- Provide analysis reports of debt and derivatives.
- Manage financial models to support valuation.
- Overview information gathering efforts from AMX’s subsidiaries across the globe.
- Actively seek new analysis reports to improve our understanding of our risks.
- Prepare ad hoc and specialized analysis as requested.
Education & Skills:
- Strong analytical background.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills across a broad spectrum of roles.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering or similar.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Proactive learner.
- Desirable skills in programming (SQL, R, or PYTHON).
- Recently graduated are welcome to apply.
- CFA level I desirable.
More searches like this
- Credit Analysis Information Technology, Software Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Information Technology, Software Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Information Technology, Software Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Multimanager Strategies Information Technology, Software Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Information Technology, Software Full Time jobs in Bachelors