Associate Wealth Advisor
What is the opportunity?
As an integral member of a successful and growing private client wealth management business, your role as Associate Wealth Advisor is to deliver high value customized advice and wealth management strategies to our High-Net-Worth (HNW) clients. As a valued & key team member, you will be well-compensated for your contribution and responsibilities to the business.
What will you do?
- Provide wealth and investment advice to existing client relationships
- Have a focus on the overall delivery of Wealth Management strategies to all of our HNW clients
- Work with other experts within the RBC Wealth Management Services Group (including Financial Planning, Estate Planning, Business Owner Planning and Charitable Planning specialists) to prepare comprehensive plans to meet client’s specific needs and objectives including wealth transfer strategies, holding companies, employee stock options, individual pension plans, retirement compensation arrangements, gifting of securities, charitable planning and insurance strategies
- Promote and support a work environment that inspires innovation, creativity, collaboration and diversity
What must you have to succeed?
- At least 5 years of relevant investment industry experience with HNW clients
- Exceptional verbal and written English skills – especially over the telephone
- First class client service skills
- IIROC licensed as a Registered Representative (RR) (or willingness to obtain)
- Recognized Financial Planning Designation (such as CFP or QAFP, etc.)
- Commitment to obtain CFP designation (if not already held)
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Resident of the BC Lower Mainland and legally able to work in Canada
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, and RBC share purchase plan
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact to our clients
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater responsibilities
For more information or to submit your resume, please email Scott C. Murray in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org