International Value Equity Analyst
Job Description: The international value equity analyst position is part a small team managing the Non-US value portfolio. The analyst will be responsible for sourcing, researching and recommending investment ideas within Non-US developed markets. Eligible candidates should have a passion for value investing. When COVID restrictions ease, you should expect to travel internationally at least 4 weeks per year.
- Screen and source potential investment ideas
- Performing due diligence on potential investments – build financial models, interview management teams and industry participants
- Monitor portfolio holdings
- Clearly communicate recommendations written and orally
- 10+ years overall work experience – equity research, investment banking and/or buyside
- 6+ years relevant work experience in international markets with a value focus
- Demonstrated passion for value investing
- MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Must work well independently and as a team
- Willing to relocate to Dallas, TX
Barrow Hanley is an equal opportunity employer. Barrow Hanley is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.