Mutual Fund Data Operations Analyst - Investment Management Firm
Large established buy side shop with over $ 100 Bill AUM is in need of a newly created role in their mutual funds department. This role requires someone who has mutual fund operations experience. The role is nationwide search and located in LA.
The U.S Fund Operations Analyst will work closely with Global Relationship sales managers to optimize sales efforts, in addition to providing oversight of various service and data providers. This position will be responsible for a variety of assignments in connection with managing, analyzing, and reporting on external and internal data across all products for executives.
- Responsible for sales data integrity across multiple data platforms.
- Identify and implement new data projects both internally and with external service providers.
- Coordinate with multiple Global Relationship sales managers to implement strategic data driven
sales campaigns based on analysis and data insights.
- Assist teams with targeted firm level marketing campaigns.
- Draft monthly and quarterly reports for executives.
- Support the day-to-day relationship and oversight of the firms Funds Trust third party Transfer
Agent (TA) and other service providers.
- Investigate and resolve day-to-day operational items relating to TA functions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with mutual fund operations is required
- Proficient expertise with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel required
- General understanding of financial sales data preferred
More searches like this
- Brokerage Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Hedge Funds Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Operations Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors