Senior Client Service Manager - Canada
We are looking for a Senior Client Service Manager in Canada. In this role you will ensure a high level of client retention and enhance the reputation of Aviva Investors through delivery of first-class client servicing. You will also ensure a positive market perception of Aviva Investors through delivery of high level of service to investment consultants and other third-party service providers and promote a culture of client service excellence throughout the wider organisation.
- Responsible for day to day managing, servicing and developing relationships with a defined group of clients across a range of different asset classes.
- Attends/hosts formal client meetings and due diligence visits, providing updates on fund and market performance with Investment Director/Portfolio Manager support as appropriate.
- Owns and co-ordinates the prompt resolution of client and consultant issues, including reporting, performance, technical fund and fee billing queries.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships across all Aviva Investors business areas.
- Maintains a knowledge bias towards designated products and acts as a conduit internally for general queries relating to those products.
- Takes ownership of the client on-boarding process for both pooled and segregated mandates, liaising with internal and external parties as appropriate. Including the co-ordination and completion of legal agreements/IMAs
- Takes lead role in the implementation of mandate and distribution agreement changes for existing clients, ensuring any amendments to agreements are formalised.
- Provides oversight of the fee billing process, ensuring appropriate sign-off and follow-up.
- Ensures that any potential cross-selling opportunities are shared internally for follow up
- Records all client servicing and relationship activity promptly and accurately in the Salesforce system.
- A strong communicator able to listen to clients, understand their issues and deal with people at all levels.
- Proven ability to take ownership of client queries and achieve successful resolution by influencing colleagues and third parties.
- A strong collaborator able to build effective relationships with different business areas across Aviva Investors.
- Good asset management industry knowledge combined with effective knowledge of operational processes.
- Practical awareness of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Motivated to deliver first class client service, balancing the needs of the client with those of Aviva Investors