Sales and Client Service Associate
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Sales and Client Service Associate
Industry: Institutional Asset Management
Location: Incline Village, Nevada
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Zazove Associates, LLC is an independent, employee-owned institutional investment management firm solely focused on convertible securities since it was founded in 1971. We manage a broad range of convertible strategies and invest across the credit spectrum and around the globe, focusing on optimizing risk/reward structure. We work with a variety of domestic and international investors, including insurance companies, pension plans, and foundations. We offer a dynamic working environment with a strong emphasis on high-quality client service.
We are seeking to fill a full-time Sales and Client Service Associate position to support the overall client relations, business development, and marketing efforts of the firm. Experience in a marketing/client service role and a demonstrated track record of professional development in a related industry is a plus. You should enjoy working in a small company environment and thrive in a multi-task-driven role.
- Presentation creation and support
- RFP writing/editing
- Client service and reporting support
- Business development and marketing support
- Contact database management
- Special project assignments
- Bachelor’s degree (related field preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to multi-task
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- High degree of professionalism and personal integrity
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, proficient in Excel, and creative in the use of PowerPoint
The company offers salary + bonus (commensurate with experience), benefits package, including paid time off, and a 401K plan.
Please submit inquiries to email@example.com