CFA Content Writer
UWorld is seeking a full-time CFA Content Specialist to write and edit content for our web-based products. CFA Content Specialist will work on-site and collaborate with the CFA Team, editors, and illustrators to produce high-quality content for our CFA Questions Bank, in addition to other product development. This ground-floor opportunity is long-term, so candidates will have the potential to engage in the product life cycle—from product planning and development to completion and maintenance.
Ideal candidates have an unending passion for education and will use their practical experience to develop an exceptional product that will educate tomorrow's CFA via our innovative and interactive online platform. Candidates will partner with some of the brightest minds in education and become a part of UWorld's success story.
If you are looking for a company that is passionate about finance education and provides growth opportunity with a healthy work/life balance, then UWorld is right for you.
Minimum Education Required:
- Master of Finance or MBA preferred
- Undergraduate/Graduate GPA of 3.6 or higher preferred
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an investment or academic setting
- Proven ability to write high-quality CFA questions and rationales preferred
- CFA charter required
- Strong understanding of the CFA charter curriculum blueprint in relation to the following topic areas: ethical and professional standards, quantitative methods, economics, financial reporting and analysis, corporate finance, equity investments, fixed income investments, derivatives, alternative investments, and portfolio management and wealth planning.
- Ability to think strategically, analytically, and collaboratively
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Proficiency in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Solid organizational, prioritization, and motivation skills to successfully meet deadlines required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to relocate to the Dallas/Fort Worth Area
- Reports to the Manager of CFA product development.
New content production
- Creates content for testing materials for CFA question bank and participates in product development.
- Applies knowledge that reflects the CFA blueprint and practices for generation of question bank items
- Assists other content team members during peak periods of new content production to ensure that all deadlines are met
Content revision and quality control
- Works closely with editing and illustration teams to create exceptional content that adheres to UWorld standards
- Responds quickly to user feedback and makes necessary edits to question bank content
- Works collaboratively with team members to provide and receive feedback with tact and diplomacy
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation (contingent on experience)
- Paid time off (based on sliding scale according to hire date and work hours)
- Generous paid holiday schedule
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental, life, disability)
- 401(k) plan for retirement with 4% employer matching (eligibility after 90 days of employment)
- On-site group fitness classes & relaxed work environment
At UWorld, we believe strength is derived from the talents, ideas, and experiences of a diverse workforce. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected class. UWorld is proud to be an equal opportunity employer providing a drug-free workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know