Investment Director - Real Estate/Private Equity
Sobre o nosso cliente
We are recruiting an Investment Director for Private Equity as part of its continued growth strategy. Reporting directly to the Chief Investment Officer, the principal responsibility for this new role will be to lead an investment team in all aspects of research, deal origination, modeling and analysis, execution, and post-transaction management.
- Analysis of real estate opportunities, creation of corporate and asset investment models for underwriting and asset management purposes, production of deal memorandums for internal and external Investment Committee purposes;
- Structuring potential acquisitions;
- Reporting of existing and new investments;
- Exit of transactions, realizing value on underlying investments;
- Sourcing real estate investment opportunities in Portugal across all sectors that meet investment criteria;
- Analyze investment opportunities and market trends;
- Generate ideas and proposals for new investment products, strategies, and methods of operation;
- Prepare detailed business plans as well as accurate cash flow and return analysis as part of the underwriting of new investment opportunities;
- Assist in the preparation of investment committee papers and ad-hoc internal or external presentations;
- Supervise in-depth due diligence on targeted acquisitions;
- Assist on the negotiation of commercial terms and conditions and deal execution (acquisition and sale);
- Execution of the business plan and implementation of asset management initiatives during the hold period, including lead relationship with external parties, to extract value and deliver superior returns;
- Preparing relevant reporting and recommend decisions based on detailed analysis supported by modelling, including hold/sell;
- Manage dispositions and divestments;
- Manage operating partners and external advisors, property managers, agents, consultants and other internal team members, to both motivate and ensure the timely delivery of required results.
- Masters' Degree such as Finance, Business Administration, Engineering, Real Estate or equivalent preferred;
- + 5 years professional experience within Real Estate capital markets;
- Sound understanding of valuation fundamentals and Real Estate performance benchmarks;
- Good understanding of asset management and value creation;
- Strong network with industry contacts, sound market knowledge and multi sector experience;
- Experience with and good understanding of the investment process such as underwriting, cash flow modelling, investment deal structuring and due diligence;
- Strong analytical and modelling skills;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, good presentation and communication skills;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
Excellent opportunity for your professional development.
Pesquise mais Ofertas
Quote job ref