Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for a qualified Investments Analyst like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Texas Health Resources System Services; Arlington, TX
- Department: Treasury Services
- Work hours: Full Time (40 Hours); Day Shift; Monday – Friday, 08:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Salary range: $32.15 – $53.63 per hour (based on relevant experience)
At Texas Health Resources, our mission is “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”.
We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the United States with a team of more than 23,000 employees of wholly owned/operated facilities plus 2,200 employees of consolidated joint ventures in the greater Dallas Fort Worth area. Our career growth and professional development opportunities are top-notch and our benefits are equally outstanding.
Join our award-winning Texas Health family and become a part of a team that is improving the health of our communities daily. You belong here.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field required Or
- Master’s Degree in related field required
- 2 years accounting and/or investments experience required with a Bachelor’s Degree Or
- 1 year accounting and/or investments experience required with a Master’s Degree
- Experience with Bloomberg and/or other investment related technologies a plus.
Licenses and Certifications:
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant preferred upon hire.
- Sound knowledge of accounting, mathematics, statistics, economics, and politics.
- Ability to interpret financial information and understand how it applies in making investment decisions.
- Microsoft office products, emphasis on Excel.
- Bloomberg experience preferred.
- Responsible for forecast models including complex financial analysis relating to investment optimization for THR and affiliated entities.
- Development and maintenance of economic and investment related tracking tools used to compile information for strategic and tactical decision making within THR's term investment programs, including research on the Healthcare Monitoring reports for executive leadership.
- Assists with daily cash position forecasts, self-liquidity investment reporting, fixed income trading, and execution of transactions to appropriately distribute funds for operating needs of the organization.
- Project based modeling and analysis using advanced analytics and statistical analysis to monitor and track investment performance. Develop a risk management framework, utilizing various research tools, such as Bloomberg, G-treasury workstation, eVestment and other technology platforms.
- Various debt related analysis, tracking and accruals. Including maintenance of these instruments in the G-Treasury workstation and collaborating with Accounting and Financial reporting to provide analysis tracking THR and JV financings. Additionally, serves on the Bond Workgroup during times when THR enters the capital markets.
Why Texas Health? As a Texas Health Investments Analyst, you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health Resources a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Investments Analyst:
- Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment.
- Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated leadership resources.
- Enjoy opportunities for growth.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.