Managing Director of Business Development
Speece Thorson Capital Group (“STCG”) is seeking a business development professional to grow its investment management business. This position is focused on driving new business development opportunities within the institutional market including family offices, endowments, foundations, pension plans and high-net worth individuals.
- Create a business development plan to identify and prospect institutional and high-net worth investors
- Develop relationships with prospective clients and foster existing client relationships
- Work closely with STCG investment team to understand and to communicate our investment philosophy, process and performance to prospects, consultants and existing clients
- Maintain and enhance client marketing materials
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant business development experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA and/or CFA a plus
- Mature, strong energy, discipline, self-motivated with a resilient hunter mentality
- Desire to work and thrive in a collaborative and small group work environment
- Ability to travel
About Speece Thorson Capital Group
Speece Thorson Capital Group, Inc., located in Minneapolis, MN, was founded in 1992. Speece Thorson is an investment management firm specializing in mid to small cap value equity account management for institutions and high net worth families. The firm performs independent research with a mindset and mission to preserve and grow its investors’ capital. Principals own 100% of the firm.