Custody Services Business Developer
Sobre a vaga
As Custody Services Business Developer you will:
- Identify business opportunities, namely new clients, new products and services, in order to increase the revenues of Interbolsa.
- Collaborate in the MAPI project that intends to attract more assets to Interbolsa due to an intensive commercial effort that is being made with current and potential new customers, in coordination with Euronext Lisbon team.
- Give support to the registration and cancellation of securities issues in the Centralized Securities Systems and to the management of Corporate Actions, namely dividends, interests, redemptions and capital changes.
- Give support to the settlement of securities, namely Over-the-Counter (OTC) transactions and market operations.
- Give support to the information management, namely the disclosure of Beneficial Holdres.
- Manage contacts with Interbolsa Clients: Issuers and Financial Intermediaries, to clarify doubts and solve problems.
- Identify manual processes that can be automated and propose solutions for the implementation of more automated processes, namely the implementation of a more automated process for the registration and cancellation of warrants and funds.
- Project Management: coordination, analyse, identification of the impacts and risks and propose solutions for the following projects:
- TARGET2-Securities (T2S) releases - T2S is the settlement platform for securities and cash developed by the Eurosystem;
- TARGET2-T2S Consolidation;
- Implementation of the SCoRe standards for the ECMS - Eurosystem Collateral Management System;
- Corporate Actions - implementation of new Corporate Actions events required by the implementation of the links with other CSDs, compliant with the harmonized standards and defined for the implementation of the Eurosystem Collateral Management System (ECMS);
- CSD Links - enhancement of the links with other CSDs already implemented, in order to allow the eligibility of new type of securities, and implementation of new links with other CSDs in order to attract new foreign securities for Interbolsa.
Profile and Skills
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
- Knowledge of Capital markets and applicable legislation:
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English language (oral and written);
- Familiar with PC's and standard office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.);
- Key skills: Responsible, Organization capacity, Accuracy, Communication skills, Teamwork, Tasks oriented, Customer Focus; Oriented for Operational Excellence;
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience in capital markets.
Education and Knowledge
- University degree or master's degree in Management, Economics, or equivalent (preferable)
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.