Associate, Electrical Equipment & Multi-Industry
Vertical Research Partners is looking for an Associate Analyst to join our highly ranked Electrical Equipment & Multi-Industry research team in our Stamford office. Motivated, detail-oriented, and intellectually curious team players are encouraged to apply.
- Analyze industry macro trends and company financials under the direction of the senior analyst.
- Monitor and maintain financial models and industry databases ensuring correct and up-to-date information for research reports.
- Review business/trade publications, annual reports, financial filings and other sources to gather/synthesize/interpret data on companies followed by the senior analyst.
- Provide analytical support by maintaining and updating financial and valuation models on companies.
- Assist in writing research notes and reports based on senior analyst's investment theses.
- Strong record of academic achievement.
- Ability to write clearly as well as communicate on the phone and in person both one-on-one and in group settings.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive, high stress environment, plus ability to multi-task while still maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent Computer skills; Proven detailed experience with the Microsoft Office Suite is an absolute must.