Wealth Management Assistant
Meaden & Moore is a leading CPA and business consulting firm committed to providing outstanding professional services for our clients, rewarding careers for our staff, and diligent service to our communities. Since 1919, we have focused our expertise and resources on providing superior accounting, tax, forensic, and consulting services to a wide array of clients in a variety of industries.
Meaden & Moore is a five-time winner of The Plain Dealer's Top Workplaces, and a three-time winner of Ohio Magazine's Best Places to Work.
The Wealth Center at Meaden & Moore is currently seeking an assistant with excellent administrative skills who desires to specialize in financial services. Past financial services experience is required. Training is provided so that you can provide the key job functions listed below.
Key Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with clients by telephone and in-person service requests
- Support clients by providing account management and technical support
- Gather client personal and financial data, complete new account applications and/or account transfer requests
- Act as liaison with financial institutions, mutual fund companies, and insurance companies
- Execute trades, account contributions and distributions
- Review all client applications to ensure they are accurate and complete (“in good order") prior to processing
- Support client events and marketing initiatives
- Maintain client database and files.
- Maintain compliance of firm practice and the firm’s “RIA”
Skills and Requirements
- Strong initiative with high degree of organization and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office as well as email and the Internet.
- Must have ability to quickly learn new software and adapt to securities’ regulatory changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Associates degree preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of financial services administrative experience required.
- Series 7 and 66 licensed
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to work overtime if necessary.
Meaden & Moore provides a competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program that includes your choice of medical programs, generous PTO, 401k, and various bonus opportunities.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company’s achievement as well.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.