Junior Valuation Analyst
Sobre a vaga
Our client is a leader in banking financial services that can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
- Produce valuation data that will allow the Paris and London team to analyse and control on Fair value product traded on Capital Markets that will be reported in various valuation committees.
- Develop reporting, data quality and analysis tools that help deepen the analysis of the positions, risk and management indicators used in the various committees.
- Contribute to the assessment of the adequacy and soundness of the fair value adjustments framework.
- Contribute to the assessment of the soundness of the Day One Profit Process.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Applied Mathematics, or Economics
- Previous experience in Market Risk management or Market Finance within the Banking sector is a strong plus
- Working experience in a fast paced international environment is a plus
- Knowledge of Fair Value concepts and Marked to Market Valuation methodologies is a strong plus
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and Equity Derivatives products and data concepts is a strong plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (including VBA programming) is mandatory
- Ability to code in Python is mandatory
- Team player
- Positive attitude to comply with deadlines and objectives
- Ability to work under strong closing pressure and be flexible around this
- Effective organisation and time management, including ability to prioritise workload
- Quality focused, detail oriented and problem-solving skills
- Good communication Skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory with domain of French being a plus
In case you have the skills required, please send your CV in English to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Only candidates with the adequate profile will be contacted.